draft: My Purpose at this Site

Durable Information and Comments 


            My purpose for this site and for each of the associated sites is to offer you useful, durable information, lasting information which you can use right now or next year. I am a kind of instructor who at this site wants to help you to understand and use helpful information I have. As I get to know you and your wants I make the information more of a "how to do" nature. Your comments help me to do that. 

            This site has lost its "comments" app, sorry! However, some of the associated sites have been able to keep that. One of those sites is  Dialogue With RCS  . To use this associated site for comments relate to this site click on the blue title just above.
That will take you directly to the Dialogue With RCS website. There go to the end of any post and click on "comments" or "no comments." A place to post comments will appear. At that comments widow print the name of the site on which you want to comment and the particular post you are commenting. Now you can ask your questions, tell me how I may help, or make a comment.

            You may note that this site and all of its associated sites have three columns.  central column which contains the essays or posts. The left hand column and right hand column mostly contains ways to search for the information which interests you. The left hand column begins with an app whereat you may select a language congenial for your reading of the posts. In this same column is a list of some of our associated sites.